This is an example of a caption.

Cover Reveal: CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare


EEEEEEK!!! GUYS!!!! IT'S FIIIINALLLYYY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LONG AWAITED COVER OF THE SIXTH BOOK I'VE, WE'VE, EVERYONE HAS BEEN DYING FOR!!!! 

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

I CANNOT. IT'S CLASTIAN. AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL. Like....I love it hands down. It's literally so beautiful and I have NEVER not loved a cover in this series. 

...and ponder the fact that Clary is wearing white. 

....that is all. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness we were all freaking out last night when we realized Clary is wearing a WHITE dress! I was seriously teetering between tears and anxiety over wondering who is going to die!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award free blog as of 07/02/12. As much as I love receiving awards, and am honored people would grant me them, I do not have the time to link other bloggers as well :) But I do appreciate you guys for thinking about giving this blog such an amazing title! AND I LOVE COMMENTS! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts, or your blogs. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...