This is an example of a caption.

Waiting on Wednesday 1/15/13 (85)


Waiting on Wednesday is an awesome meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights the upcoming books I am currently anticipating.
*****
Hello gumdrops!! Today's Wednesday, and most of you know what that means, but for those who don't, it's Waiting on Wednesday time!!!! There are so many good books that have yet to come out, and I will only be highlighting one, sadly.
Today's feature is:


Nearly Gone

Nearly Gone
by Elle Cosimano
Publication: March 25th, 2014 by Kathy Dawson Books
Nearly Boswell knows how to keep secrets. Living in a DC trailer park, she knows better than to share anything that would make her a target with her classmates. Like her mother's job as an exotic dancer, her obsession with the personal ads, and especially the emotions she can taste when she brushes against someone's skin. But when a serial killer goes on a killing spree and starts attacking students, leaving cryptic ads in the newspaper that only Nearly can decipher, she confides in the one person she shouldn't trust: the new guy at school—a reformed bad boy working undercover for the police, doing surveillance. . . on her.
Nearly might be the one person who can put all the clues together, and if she doesn't figure it all out soon—she'll be next.




 EEEK! This sounds weirdly like The Body Finder except darker and weirder (I like it!). I also think the character's name is interesting, Nearly huh? Man, authors are coming up with the randomest names these days, ha ha. Anyway, this is what I'm waiting on this week :)



2 comments:

  1. This sounds like it is going to be an intense read, and I can't wait for it! Great pick =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good one and now I'm craving chocolate. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award free blog as of 07/02/12. As much as I love receiving awards, and am honored people would grant me them, I do not have the time to link other bloggers as well :) But I do appreciate you guys for thinking about giving this blog such an amazing title! AND I LOVE COMMENTS! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts, or your blogs. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...