This is an example of a caption.

Waiting on Wednesday 1/8/13 (84)


Waiting on Wednesday is an awesome meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights the upcoming books I am currently anticipating.
*****
Hello gumdrops!! Today's Wednesday, and most of you know what that means, but for those who don't, it's Waiting on Wednesday time!!!! There are so many good books that have yet to come out, and I will only be highlighting one, sadly.
Today's feature is:


After the End (After the End, #1)

After the End (After the End #1)
by Amy Plum
Publication: May 6th, 2014 by Harper Children's
She’s searching for answers to her past. They’re hunting her to save their future.
World War III has left the world ravaged by nuclear radiation. A lucky few escaped to the Alaskan wilderness. They've survived for the last thirty years by living off the land, being one with nature, and hiding from whoever else might still be out there.
At least, this is what Juneau has been told her entire life.
When Juneau returns from a hunting trip to discover that everyone in her clan has vanished, she sets off to find them. Leaving the boundaries of their land for the very first time, she learns something horrifying: There never was a war. Cities were never destroyed. The world is intact. Everything was a lie.
Now Juneau is adrift in a modern-day world she never knew existed. But while she's trying to find a way to rescue her friends and family, someone else is looking for her. Someone who knows the extraordinary truth about the secrets of her past.



YEEEEES. This is what I've been looking for. It's not exactly dystopian but it gives off that kind of vibe from the cover. It also sounds super interesting. Do you guys know the movie HANA? Well. I loveeeed that movie and this book almost sounds like it. PLUS. Amy Plum wrote the Revenant series...which I also loved. Package deal I see here? I think yes. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm actually REALLY excited for this novel because I love the sound of it. It seems kind of post apocalyptic. This is on Edelweiss if you want to request it!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

This is an award free blog as of 07/02/12. As much as I love receiving awards, and am honored people would grant me them, I do not have the time to link other bloggers as well :) But I do appreciate you guys for thinking about giving this blog such an amazing title! AND I LOVE COMMENTS! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts, or your blogs. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...